Hi, this is Koichiro at Sider.
We are excited to announce that on October 31, 2019, the Sider business will be transferred from Sider, Inc. to Sleeek Corporation (hereinafter called “Sleeek Co.”), which is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Fixstars Corporation (a publicly-traded company in the Tokyo Stock Exchange). We decided to accept the offer from Fixstars to be able to further improve our services and better serve our customers. We appreciate your support and continued use of Sider.
- Sider will be absorbed by Sleeek Co.
- Receipts, invoices, etc. will be issued by Sleeek Co.
- No action will be required on the part of the customer, and our customers can continue using Sider without any interruptions.
To commemorate this change, we will offer a trial period extension to 3-months for new users:
- For existing users on a free or unregistered plan, the trial period (previously 2 weeks) will be extended to 3 months;
- To qualify for the 3-month free trial, a new user must sign up between October 3rd and 31st, or contact us to extend their trial period; This campaign applies to both Sider (cloud) and Sider Enterprise (on-premises).
About Sleeek Co.
Sleeek Co. provides Sleeek, a software development management service using AI. Sleeek identifies inherent risks from analyzing source code, project roadmap, and interactions between teams to suggest action steps to project managers and team members to solve any problems well before project deadlines. Sider software will be a part of Sleeek to evaluate source code and identify technical deficiencies.
In addition to the exciting development of Sleeek, Sider now has a dedicated customer support team in the US.
While Sleeek Co. is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, its US operations, Sleeek, Inc., is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and is also working to promote Sider.
Sider is continuously enhancing and improving our products. In addition to strengthening our core technology through working with Fixstars and Sleeek, we are conducting collaborative research with 3 notable universities. The research results will help inform how we advance our automated code review technology, widen its scope, and improve software development productivity.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to continuing working with you.