We’re excited to announce the new “Billing Manager” feature on Sider. This feature allows people without a GitHub & Sider account to receive billing emails (e.g., invoices) from Sider.
- You can access this feature from the “Account & Billing” tab on your organization page.
- You can register one billing manager per organization.
- You need to have owner permissions for the organization to register a billing manager.
- All that’s required to register a billing manager is email address, name, and language.
- Your billing manager can receive emails about billing information from Sider (e.g., monthly invoices).
If you subscribed before April 30, 2018, you may receive emails from Stripe, but on January 31, 2019, you will no longer receive these emails.
If you have any feedback or questions about this flow, please contact us via the chat button at the bottom right on Sider.
For more information about Sider, please go to our website.